A system of therapeutic massage and exercise for the muscles and joints, developed in Sweden in the 19th century. Generally performed in the direction of the heart, sometimes with active or passive movement of the joints. It is used especially for relaxation, relief of muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and range of motion.
Remedial massage involves the use of advanced massage techniques to treat a variety of ailments or injuries. Our remedial massage practitioners have the ability to provide a comprehensive treatment plan based on the evaluation to address the underlying cause of many musculoskeletal problems.
For more than 50 years, spa and salon professionals have used gentle galvanic currents to refresh and energise the skin. Using advanced technology used in leading Salons and Day Spas, this patented technology works in two stages to leave your skin in optimal condition à Pre-Treatment Stage and Treatment Stage – just like a professional facial. The Galvanic Current adjusts to your individual skin needs and works together with the Galvanic Spa Facial Gels to drive the ingredients deep within the skin, and to remove any impurities and pore clogging debris. Benefits of a Galvanic Spa Facial
- Lifts, tightens and firms the skin
- Erases fine lines and wrinkles and softens moderate to deep lines and wrinkles
- Eliminates skin dullness caused by ageing or stress
- Hydrate and infuse your complexion with essential extracts from marigold, sea kelp and vanilla
- Arginine eliminates signs of stress such as dullness, under-eye bags and shadows
- Magnesium, rose, sandalwood and jasmine extracts revive the skin and promote skin radiance
- Removes impurities from deep within the skin, resulting in skin clarity and reduction of blemishes