What Are The Benefits Of Corporate Massage?
Value your employees by offering Seated Massage and our other Health & Well-being services for your staff.
By establishing a regular Office Massage and/or Health & Well-being programme you will reap the financial rewards of a happier, healthier and more productive workforce, resulting in a more profitable business.
FACT: The cumulative cost of sick days and absenteeism across Australian workplaces adds up to a staggering $7 billion every year.
Benefits for your business:
- saves your company money by increasing productivity and motivation through energised and happy staff
- saves your company money by reducing sick leave and absenteeism
- saves your company money by attracting and retaining key talent whilst boosting morale
- saves your company money by reducing the costs associated with stress related illness and repetitive strain claims
- improve the mental and physical health of your employees
- tax deductible on-site health benefit
- become an employer of choice
- shows your employees that you care
Do you want your staff to love coming to work ?
This is the answer !!!
Benefits for your employees:
- reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
- relieves the common muscle tension in neck, shoulders, arms and wrists from repetitive use of the computer keyboard and mouse
- improves mental focus and concentration
- relieves headaches and migraines
- relieves back pain and improves posture
- calms the nervous system
- relieves symptoms of RSI
- stimulates and increases blood circulation
- boosts morale
- encourages staff to take a proactive role in their health and well-being by making them more aware of their physical state. This promotes a more health conscious workforce.
Offering Corporate Massage On-site for your workplace is the most popular health and well-being initiative your business can take!
- Corporate Massage
- Event Massage
- Conference Massage
- Sports Event Massage
- Trade Show Massage